Service at Motorcar Studio
We stay busy in the shop with our own projects, but we also take on service and repair for customer cars on a limited basis by appointment.
We can guarantee you top-quality service and attention to detail... But we cannot guarantee same day (or even same week) turn-around. We are a boutique garage, not a production shop.
A sample of our service offerings:
- Air conditioning repairs and R134a conversions
- Power brake installation on your classic car (we've installed dozens of power disc brake upgrades on Early Broncos and Ford Mustangs, for example)
- Suspension -- OE and performance options, including lifts for vintage 4x4s
- Cooling systems -- water pumps, radiators, expansion tanks, cooling problems
- Installing roll bars and three-point seat belts on Early Broncos, International Scouts and other classic 4x4s
- Tune-ups and carburetor rebuilds
- Electrical repairs and sorting
- Scheduled maintenance
- Light restoration including pre-sale preparation and cosmetic freshening
- Consulting on how to maximize the value of your car (rarely does it make sense to undertake a major restoration on a car you intend to sell -- but investing a little fix-up budget in an otherwise sound car that just needs minor sorting to be retail ready is usually money well spent)